Seamless pipe is formed by drawing a solid billet over a piercing rod to create a hollow shell and is designated to a nominal, rather than actual dimension. Seamless pipe provides reliable pressure and strength in a wide range of applications.
- 1/8" - 36" pipe sizes
- Wall thicknesses up to XXH and 2.343"
Benefits of Partnering with Tubular Steel
- Extensive inventory of stock Melted and Manufactured in the United States
- Wide selection of hard to find sizes and specifications
- Industry-leading inventory position in API 5L X52 & X65
- Supply agreements with multiple tier 1 mills
- Customized stocking programs to support your business
- Approved supplier for multiple global OEM’s